The City of Rockledge has a number of facilities available for the public to reserve and to rent. These facilities include:
- Community Room at the Rockledge Police Department
- Council Chamber at Rockledge City Hall
- Old St. Mary's Church
- Rockledge Municipal Building
- Thompson House (with or without pavilion) at Dr. Robert A. Anderson Stormwater Park
- Training Room at the Rockledge Community Resource Center
- Training Room at Fire Station No. 1
- Training Room at Fire Station No. 3
The calendar to the right lists the dates and times the facilities are being utilized, so you can see if your desired date is available. If there is not a time frame specified, then the facility is rented for the entire day.
Facility Rental Contact Information
- To reserve the Old St. Mary's Church, Rockledge Municipal Building, Thompson House, Council Chamber at City Hall, or the Training Room at the Community Resource Center, contact Ashley Golding at Rockledge City Hall, 321-221-7540.
- To reserve the Community Room at the Rockledge Police Department, contact Marsha Deskins, 321-690-3213, ext. 3157, or Lisa Brady, 321-690-3213, ext. 3151.
- To reserve the Training Room at Fire Station No. 1 or the Training Room at Fire Station No. 3, contact Lori Matson, 321-221-7540.
Thu Jul. 5
Wed Aug. 8
Tue Aug. 21
Wed Sep. 12
Tue Sep. 18
Wed Oct. 10
Tue Oct. 16
Thu Nov. 1