Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Finance Division

  1. Request for a Sewer/Reclaimed Water Credit

    Request for a sewer/reclaimed water credit


  1. Citizen Survey

    Please complete our anonymous Rockledge Police Department Citizen Survey.

  2. Tip Form
  1. Public Safety Public Records Request Form

    For your convenience, you may complete this form to request records from the Department of Public Safety ONLY. You may also request... More…

Redevelopment Agency

  1. Artist Application - Traffic Signal Control Box Art Wraps

    The City of Rockledge and the Community Redevelopment Agency are seeking artists to submit digital artwork to be printed on vinyl wraps... More…