- 11:00 a.m.
- Quarterly (February, May, August, November), third Friday of the month
- Council Chamber at City Hall
Agendas and Minutes
View Most Recent (PDF) | View All Agendas and Minutes
The City of Rockledge is continuously modifying and improving our website to provide enhanced access to documents for individuals who are visually impaired or have a disability and to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to make reasonable accommodations. While these modifications are being made, some documents may not be available on the website.
Complete agenda packages and documents not currently viewable on the website can be provided by contacting our City Clerk, Jennifer LeVasseur, at (321) 221-7540 x. 104 or send her an e-mail.
- Five members are appointed to four-year terms:
- Four members who are either participants in the plan or legal residents of the city, appointed by the City Council
- One member recommended by a majority of all other members of the board and, as a ministerial duty, confirmed by the City Council
|Name||Position||Term of Office|
|Elon Poole||Appointed Member||January 2026|
|Corey Harris||Appointed Member||January 2024|
|Tanya Molony||Selected Member||January 2024|
|Brian Laughlin||Appointed Member||January 2024|
|Brenda Black||Appointed Member||January 2026|
Manages the retirement plan for city employees, specifically matters pertaining the trust agreement, the trust fund (including powers, duties and responsibilities of the trustee), and making necessary recommendations to City Council.