In March 2020, the City of Rockledge closed a number of City facilities through May 31st out of an abundance of caution due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Effective June 1, 2020, the following rental facilities will reopen with cautionary guidelines in effect:
- Old St. Mary’s Church, 56 Barton Avenue
- Thompson House, 1220 Pluckebaum Road
Groups of more than 10 people will not be permitted until further notice. Social distancing is strongly encouraged, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
The following locations/services will remain closed until further notice:
- Georgia Phillips Reading Room, Rockledge Community Resource Center, 123 Barton Boulevard
- Training Room, Rockledge Community Resource Center, 123 Barton Boulevard
- Community Room, Rockledge Department of Public Safety, 1776 Jack Oates Boulevard
- Rockledge Municipal Building, 11 Orange Avenue
- Brevard County Library System satellite location at Rockledge City Hall, 1600 Huntington Lane
The City of Rockledge will provide continued updates regarding phased reopenings and rescheduling of events, meetings and facilities through the City website, www.cityofrockledge.org, and the City of Rockledge official Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/CityOfRockledge.