In March 2020, the City of Rockledge closed a number of City facilities and temporarily discontinued certain services out of an abundance of caution due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following facilities and sites will remain closed until further notice:
• Georgia Phillips Reading Room, Rockledge Community Resource Center, 123 Barton Boulevard
• Training Room, Rockledge Community Resource Center, 123 Barton Boulevard
• Community Room, Rockledge Department of Public Safety, 1776 Jack Oates Boulevard
• Rockledge Municipal Building, 11 Orange Avenue
• Brevard County Library System satellite location at Rockledge City Hall, 1600 Huntington Lane
The Building Department will continue to operate by appointment only until further notice. Appointments may be scheduled by calling (321) 221-7540, Option 2. The Building Department will continue permitting functions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for non-engineered permits. A drop-box outside of the Building Department in the lobby of City Hall is available for non-contact document submittals. Regular inspections will continue to take place with the exception of residential interior inspections for occupied dwellings. Please contact the Building Department at (321) 221-7540, Option 2, with questions or concerns.
The City of Rockledge will provide continued updates regarding phased reopenings and rescheduling of events, meetings and facilities through the City website, www.cityofrockledge.org, and the City of Rockledge official Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/CityOfRockledge.